Shrimp with Vermouth
|3 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
|2 dozen extra large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail on|
|1/4 cup unsalted butter|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1 garlic clove, crushed|
|3 tbs lemon juice|
|1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|1/4 cup vermouth|
- Place the olive oil into a large saute man over medium high heat and add the shrimp.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, turning once.
- Reduce the heat and add the butter, garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Raise the heat to high and add the lemon juice and vermouth. Reduce sauce slightly then remove from the heat.
- Add the parsley and mix well.
- Serve in small bowls with crusty bread for dipping.