Shrimp with Vermouth
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 dozen extra large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail on
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup vermouth
- Place the olive oil into a large saute man over medium high heat and add the shrimp.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, turning once.
- Reduce the heat and add the butter, garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Raise the heat to high and add the lemon juice and vermouth. Reduce sauce slightly then remove from the heat.
- Add the parsley and mix well.
- Serve in small bowls with crusty bread for dipping.