Sparkling Ginger Lemonade
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 4 tsp minced crystallized ginger
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups sparkling water
- lemon slices for garnish
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Place lemon juice in a sauce pan along with the sugar.
- Using medium heat dissolve the sugar in the lemon juice and mix well.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator to cool completely.
- Add the sparkling water and ginger to the lemon and sugar mixture and place in a blender and blend on high until frothy.
- Serve over ice cubes and garnish with mint leaves