Sparkling Ginger Lemonade
|2 cups fresh lemon juice|
|4 tsp minced crystallized ginger|
|1 cup sugar|
|4 cups sparkling water|
|lemon slices for garnish|
|Mint leaves for garnish|
- Place lemon juice in a sauce pan along with the sugar.
- Using medium heat dissolve the sugar in the lemon juice and mix well.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator to cool completely.
- Add the sparkling water and ginger to the lemon and sugar mixture and place in a blender and blend on high until frothy.
- Serve over ice cubes and garnish with mint leaves