- 1 lb of sirloin or fillet steak, trimmed of fat and ground
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp ketchup
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 tbs peanut oil
- 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tbs chopped onion
- 1 tbs capers
- 1/2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 egg yolks
- Add all ingredients except for the egg yolks in a bowl. Mix well
- Cover mixture and chill for 1 hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator and separate into 2 loaf style portions, and place on 2 plates.
- Make a indentation in the center of each loaf and place 1 unbroken egg yolk in each indentation.