Surf and Turf Club Sandwiches
|3 slices of French Bread|
|2 large lettuce leaves|
|1/8 oz roast beef|
|1 cup crab or lobster meat, tossed with mayonnaise or Remoulade sauce|
|4 thin slices of tomato|
- Spread the garlic butter on the bread and grill until lightly toasted on both sides.
- On the first slice of bread, layer a lettuce, half the seafood, 2 tomato slices, and half the roast beef.
- Top with a slice of bread and repeat the stacking.
- Top with a final slice of bread and secure with a tooth pick.
- Cut each sandwich into quarters and secure each quarter with a tooth pick.