- 1 lemon
- 1 lb pitted black olives
- 2 tbs capers
- 9 oz canned anchovies
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Peel the lemon and shred the peel, squeeze the juice.
- Combine the peel and juice in a food processor with the olives, capers and anchovies. Process until smooth.
- With the water running add the oil gradually.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out the dough into a circle and spread with the tapenade mixture.
- Top with cheese and bake until the crust is browned. 20-25 minutes.