Twice Baked Potatoes
|2 large baking potatoes|
|2 tbs unsalted butter|
|2 and 1/2 tbs sour cream|
|2 egg yolks|
|1/4 tsp nutmeg|
|1/2 tbs chives|
|1/2 tbs fresh parsley|
|2 tbs half and half|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake the potatoes for 1 hour, then remove from the oven. Leave the oven on.
- Slice the potatoes in half and scoop out the pulp and place it in a bowl.
- Add the sour cream, butter, egg yolks, nutmeg, chives and parsley and mix well. Add enough half and half to attain a smooth consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the mixture back into the shells using a pastry bag or a spoon.
- Dust the tops with Parmesan cheese and bake until brown on top.