Twice Baked Potatoes
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- 2 and 1/2 tbs sour cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tbs chives
- 1/2 tbs fresh parsley
- 2 tbs half and half
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake the potatoes for 1 hour, then remove from the oven. Leave the oven on.
- Slice the potatoes in half and scoop out the pulp and place it in a bowl.
- Add the sour cream, butter, egg yolks, nutmeg, chives and parsley and mix well. Add enough half and half to attain a smooth consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the mixture back into the shells using a pastry bag or a spoon.
- Dust the tops with Parmesan cheese and bake until brown on top.