Watermelon Mint Sparkling Cooler
- 6 cups seeded watermelon, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 sparkling water
- Watermelon galls on skewers, or watermelon wedges for garnish
This is super refreshing healthy cooler that is easy to prepare.
- Prepare watermelon and spread on a cookie sheet then place in the freezer until frozen. 1-2 hours.
- Meanwhile, place the mint leaves in a bowl and pour boiling water over them. Cover and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Drain mint leaves and place reserved liquid in the refrigerator to chill. Discard leaves.
- Place frozen watermelon cubes in blender with the the cool mint liquid, cinnamon and sparkling water.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve in glasses garnished with watermelon balls or wedges.