|1 cup flour|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|1/2 cup milk|
|1/2 cup water|
|2 large eggs|
|3 tbs butter|
- Sift the salt and flour together in a bowl.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the milk and water. Beat thoroughly with a whisk until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, then add to the batter. Mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and butter a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Remove the Yorkshire pudding batter from the refrigerator and beat until small bubbles rise to the surface.
- Place the muffin tin into the oven until the butter is sizzling and slightly browned. About 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and quickly pour the batter into the muffin cups, distributing the batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Return to the oven quickly and bake for about 20 minutes or until the puddings are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and with a fork pop the Puddings into a paper lined basket and serve.
- Note: be sure to have all ingredients at room temperature.