|1/2 cup cooked white rice|
|1 lb zucchini, unpeeled, grated|
|1/4 cup scallions, chopped, white and green parts|
|1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated|
|1 tbs fresh parsley, minced|
|2 eggs beaten|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|Paprika for dusting|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the paprika in a 9×12 oven proof baking dish.
- Bake about 50 minutes until firm.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Dust with paprika then cut into squares.