- 1/2 cup cooked white rice
- 1 lb zucchini, unpeeled, grated
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped, white and green parts
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, minced
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Paprika for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the paprika in a 9×12 oven proof baking dish.
- Bake about 50 minutes until firm.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Dust with paprika then cut into squares.