|1 lb lump crab meat|
|3/4 cup butter|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|few dashes of fresh cracked black pepper|
|grated rind from 1 lemon|
|1 tsp cayenne pepper|
|pinch garlic powder|
|1 and 1/2 tsp lemon juice|
|1/4 cup dry sherry|
|paprika for sprinkling|
|Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish|
- Pick through crab meat and remove any cartilage.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
- Add the seasonings, lemon juice and sherry.
- Remove from heat and gently fold in the crab meat.
- Put mixture int 6 individual crab shells or ramekins or in a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle paprika over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees until piping hot. 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.