Broiled Oriental Chicken Wings
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs ketchup
- kosher salt and white pepper to taste
- Cut of the tips of the chicken wings. Divide each wing into two parts at the joint and put in a bowl.
- Mix the soy sauce, lemon juice and onion powder and pour over the chicken.
- Cover loosely and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- When ready to cook, arrange on a foil lined broiler pan.
- Mix the honey and ketchup with 1 tbs of the marinade and brush half on the wings.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and broil for about 12 minutes.
- Turn and brush with the remaining baste and broil for another 12 minutes.
- Serve as an appetizer or as finger food.