|1 lb crab meat|
|1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened|
|8 oz Gruyere cheese, grated|
|1/2 cup milk|
|1/4 tsp lemon pepper seasoning|
|1/4 cup dry sherry|
|kosher salt and a dash of white pepper|
|French bread cut into 1 and 1/2 inch slices|
- Remove all cartilage from crab meat
- In a fondue pot, set on low and add the cheeses, milk, seasonings and sherry.
- Once sauce is smooth add the crab meat
- Stir until hot and bubbly. About 10 minutes.
- To serve spear cubes of bread with a fondue fork and swirl to cover the bread.