- 1 lb crab meat
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz Gruyere cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- kosher salt and a dash of white pepper
- French bread cut into 1 and 1/2 inch slices
- Remove all cartilage from crab meat
- In a fondue pot, set on low and add the cheeses, milk, seasonings and sherry.
- Once sauce is smooth add the crab meat
- Stir until hot and bubbly. About 10 minutes.
- To serve spear cubes of bread with a fondue fork and swirl to cover the bread.