Chicken Salad with Spinach and Snow Peas
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Dash of fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 and 1/2 cups cooked chicken, chilled
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1/4 lb fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 3/4 cups Celery, sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced and toasted
- 1/4 cup, thinly sliced red onion
- fresh spinach leaves
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced for garnish
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, garlic and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken, cabbage, sprouts, snow peas, celery, almonds and onion. Gently mix.
- Serve in a spinach lined salad bowl or on spinach covered salad plates.
- Garnish with eggs.