Fried Ravioli Appetizer
- 1 lb of store brought fresh cheese ravioli
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- canola oil for deep frying
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- fresh parsley for garnish
This recipe uses store brought fresh ravioli and is served with marinara sauce for dipping.
- Remove the ravioli from the refrigerator and bring close to room temperature.
- Add the flour, eggs and bread crumbs into separate bowls. Line up for dipping( flour, eggs, bread crumbs)
- In a large sauce pan or deep fryer fill 1/3 full of oil and heat to 360 degrees.
- Meanwhile add you favorite marinara sauce to a small sauce pan and bring up to a simmer.
- Once oil comes up to heat dip each ravioli into the flour then knock of excess, then in to the eggs, and let excess drip off and finally into the bread crumbs.
- Place the bread ravioli’s on a tray, then deep fry in batches until golden brown. About 1-2 minutes.
- Place marinara sauce in a serving bowl and place the cooked ravioli around.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.