Golden Oyster Mushroom Bisque
|1 pint oysters, with liquor|
|1/4 cup butter|
|1 tbs flour|
|1 quart milk|
|1 can condensed golden mushroom soup|
|2 tsp minced onion|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
Golden Oyster Mushroom Bisque:
- Put oysters with liquor in a small pan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat.
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter then blend in the flour.
- Then slowly stir in the milk and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture until it just reaches the boiling point.
- Reduce heat and blend in the soup.
- Add the onion oysters and liquor, salt and pepper.
- Heat but do not boil.