Golden Oyster Mushroom Bisque
- 1 pint oysters, with liquor
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tbs flour
- 1 quart milk
- 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 2 tsp minced onion
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Golden Oyster Mushroom Bisque:
- Put oysters with liquor in a small pan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat.
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter then blend in the flour.
- Then slowly stir in the milk and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture until it just reaches the boiling point.
- Reduce heat and blend in the soup.
- Add the onion oysters and liquor, salt and pepper.
- Heat but do not boil.