Hawaiian Style Chicken
|3 lbs chicken parts|
|2 tsp kosher salt|
|2 eggs, slightly beaten|
|1 and 1/3 cups corn flakes, crushed|
|1 cup flaked coconut|
|2 tsp curry powder|
|1/3 cup pineapple juice|
|1/4 cup butter|
- Mix the crushed corn flakes with the coconut and add the a bowl.
- Season the chicken with salt and curry powder then dip in the eggs and then into the corn flake and coconut mixture.
- Place the chicken parts in a shallow baking pan.
- Add the pineapple juice and drizzle the butter over the chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and cook for another 30 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown and tender.