Hawaiian Style Chicken
- 3 lbs chicken parts
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 and 1/3 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup butter
- Mix the crushed corn flakes with the coconut and add the a bowl.
- Season the chicken with salt and curry powder then dip in the eggs and then into the corn flake and coconut mixture.
- Place the chicken parts in a shallow baking pan.
- Add the pineapple juice and drizzle the butter over the chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and cook for another 30 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown and tender.