Lemon Lobster Roll
- 1 (1 and 1/2 lb) lobster
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 3 leaves romaine lettuce
- melted butter
- 3 New England hot dog buns
- Boil the lobster in salted water for about 8-10 minutes. Remove from water and allow to cool slightly.
- Remove the meat from the tail and claws and chop into large chunks.
- Place the lobster meat in a bowl and add the mayonnaise and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Brush each side of the hot dog buns with melted butter the toast lightly in a saute pan.
- Add a leaf of romaine lettuce to each roll the evenly distribute the lobster meat among the three rolls.
- Serve with lemon wedges.