Lemon Lobster Roll
|1 (1 and 1/2 lb) lobster|
|1/4 cup mayonnaise|
|2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning|
|3 leaves romaine lettuce|
|3 New England hot dog buns|
- Boil the lobster in salted water for about 8-10 minutes. Remove from water and allow to cool slightly.
- Remove the meat from the tail and claws and chop into large chunks.
- Place the lobster meat in a bowl and add the mayonnaise and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Brush each side of the hot dog buns with melted butter the toast lightly in a saute pan.
- Add a leaf of romaine lettuce to each roll the evenly distribute the lobster meat among the three rolls.
- Serve with lemon wedges.