|3 cups cooked lobster meat|
|6 tbs butter|
|6 tbs flour|
|1 and 1/2 cups milk|
|1/2 cup dry sherry|
|8 drops Worcestershire sauce|
|1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning|
|kosher salt to taste|
|1/4 cup scallions, chopped|
|1/2 lb of sliced mushrooms|
|2 tbs butter|
|paprika for garnish|
- Cut lobster meat into bit size pieces.
- In a 3 quart sauce pan, melt the butter then mix in the flour to make a roux.
- After several minutes slowly add in the milk, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
- Cook stirring over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
- Add the sherry, Worcestershire sauce, lemon pepper and salt. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- In another pan, saute the scallions and mushrooms in butter until onions and mushrooms are tender.
- Add the sauce to the mixture, then gently fold in the lobster milk.
- Put into individual ramekins or a baking dish.
- Bake at 450 degrees until the mixture is lightly browned and bubbly. About 10 minutes.