Low Calorie California Cole Slaw
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 and 1/2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup bottled low calorie Italian dressing
- liquid sugar substitute to equal 1/4 cup sugar
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This recipe contains only 16 calories per 1/2 cup serving.
- Combine cabbages, carrot, peppers, onion and parsley in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine vinegar, Italian dressing, sugar substitute, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour dressing mixture over vegetables and toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours until chilled.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.