Low Calorie Cream of Potato Soup
|4 medium sized red potatoes, peeled and cut into eighths|
|1 small onion, peeled and cut into eights|
|4 scallions, coarsely chopped|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|2 cans chicken broth|
|1 cup skim milk|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|1/8 tsp white pepper|
|1/8 tsp nutmeg|
This recipe contains 85 calories for every 3/4 cup serving.
- Combine potatoes, onion, scallions, garlic, broth in a sauce pan.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add mixture to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Combine mixture with milk and remaining ingredients, stirring until well blended.
- Soup may be served warm or cold.