Low Calorie Lemon Orange Tea
|1/2 cup boiling water|
|2 tea bags|
|sugar substitute to equal 2 tbs sugar|
|1 and 1/2 cups cold water|
|1 cup unsweetened orange juice|
|2 tbs lemon juice|
|1 (12 oz) can of diet lemon lime soda|
|Fresh mint leaves for garnish|
This recipe contains only 20 calories per 3/4 cup serving.
- Pour boiling water over tea bags. cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Remove and discard the tea bags.
- Transfer the tea mixture to a medium pitcher, and stir in the sugar substitute.
- Add the cold water, orange juice and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, add the lemon lime soda to the tea mixture and mi well.
- Pour over ice cubes and serve. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.