Low Calorie Marinated Cucumber Salad
- 1/2 cup low calorie Italian dressing
- dash of kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
This recipe contains only 21 calories per half cup serving.
- Combine the Italian dressing with salt and pepper in a bowl, mix well.
- Add cucumber,onion, radishes and parsley. Toss to coat
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve using a slotted spoon.