Low Calorie Onion Soup
- 1 tbs low calorie margarine
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 5 and 1/2 cups beef stock or water
- 1 tbs plus 2 tsp beef flavored bouillon granules
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Each serving contains only 50 calories.
- Melt the margarine in a large sauce pan over low heat.
- Add the onion, cover and cook for about 20 minutes or until the onion is lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add water or stock, bouillon granules and Worcestershire sauce, stirring well
- Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.