Low Calorie Shrimp Scampi
|1 tsp low calorie margarine, melted|
|1 tsp vegetable oil|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1/2 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|1 tbs fresh parsley|
|kosher salt and white pepper to taste|
This recipe contains 91 calories per 2 oz serving.
- Combine the margarine, oil garlic, salt and pepper in a shallow heatproof casserole dish.
- Add the shrimp, and toss lightly to coat. Spread the shrimp in a single layer.
- Broil shrimp 4 inches from heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn shrimp and broil for an additional 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.