Low Calorie Vegetable Chicken Soup
- 6 cups vegetable stock or chicken stock
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup potato, diced
- 1 cup onion, chopped, drained
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 cup cooked drained Lima beans
- 1 cup chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp garlic powder
This recipe contains only 84 calories per 1 cup serving.
- Add all ingredients to a large sauce pan or dutch oven, cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.