Marinated Grilled Filet Mignon
- 1 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbs freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 4 (8oz) beef filets
- Whisk together the first seven ingredients.
- Place the beef in a glass bowl, cover with the marinade and refrigerate covered for 6 hours, turning two or three times.
- Remove beef from marinade and let stand for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Place on a preheated grill and cook to desired doneness, brushing with the marinade often.