Marinated Grilled Shrimp
|1 (12oz) bottle of larger beer|
|1 tbs Italian seasoning|
|1/2 tsp red pepper flakes|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|2 tbs Dijon mustard|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|2 tbs olive oil|
|juice of 1 lime|
|12 Jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on|
|3 (8inch) wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes|
- Add all ingredients to a non metallic bowl, except for the shrimp and the skewers.
- Whisk until well combined. Let stand for 1 hour.
- Shell and devein the shrimp, then add the the marinade.
- Let marinate for 30-40 minutes.
- Place 4 shrimp on each skewer and grill over charcoal, turning once or under a broiler about 4 inches from the heat.
- Cook until pink and slightly browned.
- Recipe may be doubled.