Piri Piri Hot Sauce
|12 red Thai bird chilies, chopped (they must be red)|
|1/2 cup fresh lemon juice|
|2 tbs cilantro chopped|
|6 garlic cloves, chopped|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|1/2 cup peanut or canola oil|
This is a hot sauce that originates from Africa. It is made with tiny red Thai type bird chilies and is strikingly hot.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process ingredients until smooth.
- With the food processor running, slowly drizzle in the oil.
- Sauce will keep for several weeks in a covered jar.
- Use to season fish or chicken.
- Remember this sauce is super hot.