Rainbow Cole Slaw
- 1/2 heat of green cabbage
- 1/ head purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tbs simple syrup or sugar
- 1 large carrot, cut into thin strips
- dash of kosher salt
- 1 tbs celery seeds
- Shred the cabbages and place in a large colander. Sprinkle liberally with kosher salt and allow to sit for at least 1 hour. Rinse well, then dry in a salad spinner.
- Add the cabbage to a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and gently mix well.
- Place covered the the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.