Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese and Bagel Sandwich
|4 onion bagels, sliced in half and toasted
|1 lb of cream cheese, softened
|1 large red onion thinly sliced
|1 large ripe tomato, sliced
|1 lb of smoked salmon, thinly
|4 butter lettuce leaves
|extra virgin olive oil for drizling
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a super simple sandwich to prepare and it is absolutely delicious.
- Add the sliced bagels to a preheated 350 degree oven and slightly toast.
- To assemble the sandwiches, on the bottom slice of the bagel spread 1/4 of the cream cheese on each bagel.
- Top the cream cheese with 1/4 of the salmon, one slice of the onion, tomato and lettuce leaf.
- Season with salt and pepper the drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Top each sandwich with the top half of the bagel and slice in half.