Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- 3 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tbs cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 1 small can of Chiplote peppers with sauce
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a wonderful Barbecue sauce that has some sweetness and a great spicy kick.
- Add Chiplote peppers to a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Then add the chipolote along with all ingredients to a sauce pan and bring up to a simmer.
- Simmer for 30 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Use as a basting and or finishing sauce.