- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar
- 2 tbs white wine
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 lb fresh spinach, stems removed
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1/2 lg fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- In a bowl add all ingredients for the salad dressing and whisk until well combined and slightly thickened.
- Wash and trim the spinach, and spin dry in a salad spinner.
- Cook the bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels
- Place the spinach in a large a large bowl and add the sliced mushrooms and toss gently with the salad dressing.
- Top with chopped egg and crumbled bacon.