|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1/4 cup wine vinegar|
|2 tbs white wine|
|2 tsp soy sauce|
|1 tsp Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tsp sugar|
|1 tsp dry mustard|
|1/2 tsp curry powder|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|2/3 cup vegetable oil|
|1 lb fresh spinach, stems removed|
|1/2 lb bacon|
|1/2 lg fresh mushrooms, sliced|
|2 hard boiled eggs, chopped|
- In a bowl add all ingredients for the salad dressing and whisk until well combined and slightly thickened.
- Wash and trim the spinach, and spin dry in a salad spinner.
- Cook the bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels
- Place the spinach in a large a large bowl and add the sliced mushrooms and toss gently with the salad dressing.
- Top with chopped egg and crumbled bacon.