- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- oil for frying
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, diced
- powdered sugar
- Beat the egg and milk into dry ingredients, then stir in the apples.
- Add oil to a sauce pan or deep fryer 1/3 full with oil, and heat to 360 degrees.
- Drop the apple mixture by the teaspoon full into the hot oil, turn so the cook evenly and cook until they are golden brown on all sides.
- Drain on paper towels, then sprinkle with powdered sugar.