Arugula Crab Salad
- 1 lb jumbo lump crab meat
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbs capers, drained
- Juice and zest from 1 lemon
- extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 bunch arugula leaves
- Gently combine the crab meat with the bell pepper, onion, cilantro and capers. Take care not to break up the lumps.
- Place the arugula evenly in 4 salad bowls.
- Place the crab mixture evenly atop the salad greens.
- Season with salt and pepper the drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Garnish with lemon zest.