Bell Pepper Relish
- 2 cups of bell peppers, minced (a mixture of red, green, yellow and orange, 1/4 cup each)
- 1 cup sweet onion, finely minced
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs sherry vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbs chopped parsley
- 2 tbs chopped chives
This is a versatile colorful relish that can be used to top crusty baguette slices, soup or as a garnish for seafood, chicken or seafood.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl, then season with salt and pepper, Combine well.