Broiled Orange Roughy
- vegetable spray
- 2 orange Roughy fillets (about 3/4 lb each)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- dash of black pepper
Orange Roughy is a delicious pacific ocean fish that has an consistency very much like lobster. This is a basic recipe that can be used from most any fish.
- Spray broiler pan with vegetable spray.
- Place pieces of the fish in the pan and sprinkle with lemon juice, Old Bay seasoning and a dash of black pepper.
- Broil first side for 5 minutes, turn over and add more lemon juice, Old Bay and black pepper.
- Broil for another 5-6 minutes or until lightly browned.