- 1 dozen large oysters in the shell
- Worcestershire sauce
- hot sauce
- 1 strip bacon, finely chopped
- lemon wedges for serving
- Open oysters, letting oyster remain in deep half of shell.
- Arrange oysters in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- On each oyster put 1-2 drops Worcestershire and hot sauce and 3-4 bits of bacon, then sprinkle with paprika.
- Broil about 4 inches from source of heat until the edges of oysters curl and bacon is done. About 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.