Caribbean Macaroni Pie
|1 lb macaroni|
|1 lb cheese, grated|
|1 tbs butter|
|1 (28oz) can of evaporated milk|
|1/2 onion, minced|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 tsp hot pepper sauce|
|1 tbs fresh parsley chopped|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Blend eggs, onion, garlic, parsley,pepper sauce, salt, pepper, hot sauce and evaporated milk in a food processor, blend until smooth.
- Drain the macaroni and add butter.
- In a bowl combine the macaroni with the cheese mixture and combine well
- Pour everything into a greased oven ready dish and sprinkle with cheese over the top.
- Cook in the oven until the top is nicely browned.