Caribbean Macaroni Pie
- 1 lb macaroni
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb cheese, grated
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 (28oz) can of evaporated milk
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 tbs fresh parsley chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Blend eggs, onion, garlic, parsley,pepper sauce, salt, pepper, hot sauce and evaporated milk in a food processor, blend until smooth.
- Drain the macaroni and add butter.
- In a bowl combine the macaroni with the cheese mixture and combine well
- Pour everything into a greased oven ready dish and sprinkle with cheese over the top.
- Cook in the oven until the top is nicely browned.