Chinese Chicken Wings
- 10 chicken wings
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 tbs hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger
- Prepare chicken by cutting off wing tips and separate the wing into to pieces by cutting at the joint. Then cut off surplus skin at the edge of the wings.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well, then add them to a large zip lock plastic bag.
- Add the wings to the bag and marinate in the refrigerator, turning several times for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before grilling.
- Grill over hot coals, turning several times until golden and the wings are cooked through.