Colombian Shrimp Cocktail
|1 lb of small shrimp, peeled and cooked|
|1/2 cup ketchup|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|juice of 1 lemon|
|1 medium red onion, minced|
|dash of kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper|
- Add the shrimp to a non reactive bowl, then squeeze over lemon juice. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- In another bowl mix the mayonnaise and ketchup and mix well.
- Add the mayonnaise and ketchup mixture to the shrimp and mix.
- Arrange four decorative glasses and add the shrimp mixture evenly.
- Top each cocktail with minced red onions.