|3/4 lb lump crab meat|
|1/4 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced|
|1/4 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|1/4 lb provolone cheese, shredded|
|1 cup sour cream|
|1 cup cottage cheese|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese|
|1 tsp old bay seasoning|
|1 frozen 9 inch pie crust, thawed|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer the cheese and crab meat mushrooms and cheese in the pie crust.
- In a food processor, place the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour over the crab meat and cheese mixture.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until quiche is set.