- 3/4 lb lump crab meat
- 1/4 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 lb provolone cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1 frozen 9 inch pie crust, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer the cheese and crab meat mushrooms and cheese in the pie crust.
- In a food processor, place the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour over the crab meat and cheese mixture.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until quiche is set.