Crisp Apple Salad
|2 cups diced apples|
|4 tsp lemon juice|
|12 large marshmallows|
|2/3 cup walnuts, chopped|
|1/2 tsp kosher salt|
|2 tbs powdered sugar|
|1/3 cup sour cream|
|2/3 cup mayonnaise|
|Butter leafs for serving|
- Core apples, leaving skin on.
- Dice them and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Cut each marshmallow into 4 pieces.
- Combine apples, nuts and marshmallows.
- Combine salt, powdered sugar, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Add mixture to apple mixture, tossing lightly until combined.
- Arrange individuals salads on individual butter lettuce leaves.