Cuban Green Sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbs chopped capers, drained
- yolks of 4 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 3 tbs chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, ground
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
This is a sauce that is typically used with seafood in Cuba.
- Add the almonds to the bowl of a food processor and process till almost smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the olive oil and pulse until well combined.
- With the food processor running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.