Fresh Semolina Pasta
- 2 cups semolina flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 to 4 tsp warm water
- Mound all the flour in a large bowl or on a cutting board.
- Make a well in the center and add the eggs, olive oil, salt and 2 tbs of warm water.
- Using a fork, combine all ingredients, pulling the flour into the wet mixture little by little until if forms a bowl. If mixture is a little too dry add a little more water.
- Lightly flour a cutting board and knead the dough for 8 to 10 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Cover the dough with a bowl or plastic wrap and let rest for 30 minutes before rolling out.
- You may also use a pasta machine to roll out the pasta.