Grapefruit and Arugula Salad
- 1 small grapefruit, peeled and cut into sections
- 1 small bunch of arugula
- 1/2 small bulb of fennel, thinly sliced
- 1/4 head of radicchio, sliced thin
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a light peppery, citrus salad.
- Peel grapefruit and separate sections. Cut each section in half.
- Add juice to a small non reactive bowl and whisk in olive oil.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and drizzle dressing over.
- Season with salt and pepper, and gently toss.