Grapefruit Halibut Ceviche
- 1 lb Halibut filet
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 pink grapefruits, sectioned
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Cut the halibut into 1/2 inch pieces and place in a shallow dish.
- Pour the lime juice over the fish and stir to coat.
- Cover the dish and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes, stirring from time to tie.
- Pour off a bit of the lime juice.
- Add the grapefruit pieces, red onions, cilantro and jalapenos.
- Season with salt and pepper.