Grapefruit Halibut Ceviche
|1 lb Halibut filet|
|1 cup fresh lime juice|
|2 pink grapefruits, sectioned|
|1/4 cup red onion, diced|
|2 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped|
|1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|fresh cracked black pepper|
- Cut the halibut into 1/2 inch pieces and place in a shallow dish.
- Pour the lime juice over the fish and stir to coat.
- Cover the dish and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes, stirring from time to tie.
- Pour off a bit of the lime juice.
- Add the grapefruit pieces, red onions, cilantro and jalapenos.
- Season with salt and pepper.