Grilled Lemon Ginger Chicken
|2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves|
|1/2 cup chicken stock|
|juice from 1 lemon|
|zest from 1 lemon|
|2 tbs brown sugar|
|1/4 tsp dry mustard|
|1 tsp fresh ginger|
|1 tsp cornstarch|
|1 tbs water|
|1 tbs toasted sesame seeds|
|fresh watercress for garnish|
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill about 4-5 minutes per side until chicken is cooked through.
- Bring chicken stock, lemon rind, juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard and fresh ginger to a boil in a saucepan.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1 tbs of cold water and stir into the sauce.
- Continue to cook over medium heat until sauce thickens.
- Pour the sauce over chicken, then sprinkle on some sesame seeds and garnish with watercress and serve.