Grilled Lemon Ginger Chicken
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- juice from 1 lemon
- zest from 1 lemon
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbs water
- 1 tbs toasted sesame seeds
- fresh watercress for garnish
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill about 4-5 minutes per side until chicken is cooked through.
- Bring chicken stock, lemon rind, juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard and fresh ginger to a boil in a saucepan.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1 tbs of cold water and stir into the sauce.
- Continue to cook over medium heat until sauce thickens.
- Pour the sauce over chicken, then sprinkle on some sesame seeds and garnish with watercress and serve.