Honey Teriyaki Chicken
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tbs shallot, minced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 small knob ginger, minced
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Cut each chicken thigh into 6-8 pieces about 1 inch square.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and marinate chicken pieces for at least 30 minutes or several hours covered in the refrigerator.
- Remove from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before serving.
- Arrange chicken pieces on skewers that have been soaked in water for at least 3 minutes.
- Spray the grill with non stick spray.
- Cook the chicken over coals for about 8-10 minutes per side or until chicken is firm to the touch and cooked through and lightly browned.