Hot Bacon Dressing
- 5 strips bacon, diced
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 4 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs ap flour
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
This dressing can be used to serve over salad greens, roasted vegetables or pasta.
- Fry bacon until crisp, then add water and vinegar. Heat until simmering.
- Meanwhile beat the egg in a small bowl, add the sugar, flour and salt. Mix well.
- Add to the mixture in the sauce pan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook until thickened.
- Serve over salad greens, roasted vegetables or pasta.