Indian Yogurt Marinated Pork Chops
- 1 lb pork chops, trimmed of fat
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 small knob fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp cumin
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Trim fat from pork chops and place on a shallow dish.
- Chop the garlic, scallions, ginger and jalapeno in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Pour over the pork chops and marinate for about 1 hour.
- Grill over high heat for 5-6 minutes per side or until meat is almost firm to the touch.