Indian Yogurt Marinated Pork Chops
|1 lb pork chops, trimmed of fat|
|2 garlic cloves, chopped|
|2 scallions, chopped|
|2 tsp curry powder|
|1 small knob fresh ginger|
|1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped|
|1 small jalapeno, seeded and chopped|
|1 tsp lemon juice|
|1/2 cup plain yogurt|
|2 tsp cumin|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Trim fat from pork chops and place on a shallow dish.
- Chop the garlic, scallions, ginger and jalapeno in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Pour over the pork chops and marinate for about 1 hour.
- Grill over high heat for 5-6 minutes per side or until meat is almost firm to the touch.